"We Never Win At Home And We Never Win Away......

Cannot understand why it wasn't like that for the previous 45 mins. It was a morgue again and we are fast getting a reputation for the quietest and shittest fans in the league.

As for the south stand, they might as well watch the game on TV, it's a better view and they are still contributing to the atmosphere in their living rooms as they would be in the stands.

Great last 30 mins though, it's what going to a game should be all about, HAVING FUN.

WNRH said:
Great last 30 mins though, it's what going to a game should be all about, HAVING FUN.

But there's not many stadiums in the modern day English Premier League where fans would make a noise in the first half like that. Swansea and Stoke maybe? Certainly none of the top sides.

I agree that the South Stand needs to sort their act out though, they are supposed to be the exception, a singing section is supposed to sing constantly but they are put to shame by the "Kippax". Moving the away fans into that area and the "Kippax" into the South Stand could be a solution, there would still be the banter but we'd genuinely have a full stand capable of singing.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Was in 109, don't know if it helped the players but it sure as hell cheered me up :) Joe noticed and was looking over too.

With a look of surprise/ wtf on his face.

Cook did a lot for the club imo but he never really understood City supporters humor or the CTID mentality.

I remember this song first time round time of McNeil/Frizzell, it was sung with good humour then as it was last night. I was in 109, fair play to the young lads for getting it going in 111.

Rather hear this than some rag adopted tune or some spoilt twat booing at HT.

Glad we got some credit for this. I think some fans had conceded losing with half an hour left and 3-0 down but thought we must go out fighting. I don't know how but seemed like it got the players revved up and seemed to do something!

Same again Wednesday?

Puppet Master Silva said:
Was in 109, don't know if it helped the players but it sure as hell cheered me up :) Joe noticed and was looking over too.

Any noise will be welcome, the area you're sat in is the only one that makes a collective effort to actually sing!!

I was in 117 and we were loud all night. Great atmosphere there. I guess you can't tell how quiet the rest of the ground is when the mob around you sing their hearts out.

Something that really needs sorting though. I sometimes sit up in the 3rd tier and it's like a morgue. I don't get it, surely the fans understand players fight harder and play better in a looud, energetic atmosphere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.