"We Never Win At Home And We Never Win Away......

what an utter pathetic song."we lost last week and we lost today" yoonited fans reading this will be laughing there cocks off,some of you not rights on ere need to give your head a wobble and get behind the team with some proper songs and not childish stupid chants such as this.

the old abbey said:
what an utter pathetic song."we lost last week and we lost today" yoonited fans reading this will be laughing there cocks off,some of you not rights on ere need to give your head a wobble and get behind the team with some proper songs and not childish stupid chants such as this.
That song's been around for years...........

We sing what we want, we sing what we want...fuck what the rags think, we sing what we want.

the old abbey said:

I have had many a 'frown turned upside down' singing that song on a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong journey home after a defeat. I love it, it sets us apart from many others, we can laugh at ourselves, where a lot of others can't.

glen quagmire said:
the old abbey said:

I have had many a 'frown turned upside down' singing that song on a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong journey home after a defeat. I love it, it sets us apart from many others, we can laugh at ourselves, where a lot of others can't.

Clearly some of us can't judging from the misery arse replies on here.

cheddar404 said:
glen quagmire said:
the old abbey said:

Clearly some of us can't judging from the misery arse replies on here.

I'll bet that those who hate it, haven't been to an away game, or even maine rd!

glen quagmire said:
the old abbey said:

Agreed, I first heard it after a beating at Swansea back in the early 80s, might have been the "Luton" season. It's just a bit of a laugh although I do think it should be kept for away games only.

the old abbey said:

It seemed to work though because everytime it was sang we scored a goal, maybe a bit of superstition came into in the end.

Tomorrow.

Just like the second half against Sporting Lisbon, but this time for 90 minutes, regardless of the scoreline.

We can make the difference. We proved it last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.