We probably won't qualify for the next stage of the CL so...

Bojinov The Bull

...would you rather us finish 4th in the group and give more time to focusing on winning the league/FA cup again or would you rather us finish 3rd and go in to the Europa League?

Gets asked every week mate.

I hope we focus on the league but go into the europa league. I wont moan when we play the kids (Razak, Suarez etc) its great first team experience for them and shuts up the moaners who say "we dont give youth a chance" it also helps our coefficients to get back into pot 2 again and more likely avoid the group of death 3 years running

Europa League's only one extra round than Champions League.

Plus the final's in Amsterdam!

ell said:

I hope we focus on the league but go into the europa league. I wont moan when we play the kids (Razak, Suarez etc) its great first team experience for them and shuts up the moaners who say "we dont give youth a chance" it also helps our coefficients to get back into pot 2 again and more likely avoid the group of death 3 years running

ah sorry didn't realise! seems like opinion is pretty split though

Finish 4th and concentrate on the league for me, i do not want thursday football again

ell said:

This covers all the bases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.