"We score when we want" vs the Poznan

"We score when we want", fair enough when we're playing the scum, it has it context there and can be amusing if we're ahead.

Any other time it sounds crass and knocks me sick, always gives other fans a rod to beat us with too.

We must remember what always seperated us from the rags, and we can't allow ourselves to start picking up their traits.

MCFC BOB said:
The emergence of "We Score When We Want" has actually coincided with a decline in performances.

This . Also I believe good or bad the " Poznan " is a lucky charm .

trevorriley said:
poznan by a country mile !
Dead right! By a lightyear!

I actually hate the shit score when we want apart from when we can't score chant!

the poznan doing hand-stands would be good ... maybe wen we have won the Prem title at home v's the rags ?

bluebannana said:
we should just do it facing forward, but we need a large group of people to do it so everyone else follows. Come on blue alliance where are you ?

Ziga Zaga Ziga Zaga (One part of the crowd)
Man City (Other part of the crowd)
Ziga Zaga Ziga Zaga
Man City
1234 Listen to the Etihad Roar
We Love You City We Do
We Love You City We Do
We Love You City We Do
Oh City We Love You

I really miss the Poznan and I'm gutted its starting to wane.Proper lighthearted and different.

"We'll score what we want" makes me cringe everytime I hear it, stop it and take a look at yourselves. Its not even the fact its an ex rag song, its the arrogance of it as a whole. Slippery slope

New song sat watching the United Chelsea game
what a joke Webb at is old tricks again never mind
Fergies quotes in the paper about winning at chelsea
and beating spurs.

HOWARD WEBBS A BASTARD HE ONLY HATES BLUES
HE ONLY HATES BLUES
HE ONLY HATES BLUESSSSSSS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.