We should walk out.

Walking out would just play right into his hands.

Never boo'd a city player never will, i would welcome him back if he stuck the ball in the net or played a vital part in the game i wouldn't clap him but needs must I'm afraid now as it'squeaky bum time.

I'll be amazed if he plays in our first team again,but walk out of the game you've got to be kiddin you walk if you want to can't stop you its a free country but i won't be coming with you.

What a bunch of crap, he won't play again and even if he did no-one would walk out...

There'd just be a few nomarks moanin bout it on here..

To be honest, I'm not even sure why this needs its own thread. The question / issue has been raised previously in other Tevez threads.

Anyway, my opinion is still the same as it was in those threads. It's a totally hypothetical question as the situation will never arise as Mancini will never play him. Mancini won't be leaving any time soon IMO so the issue is redundant.

For the sake of a response out of courtesy, I will tell you that I would not go to the game where he would make his comeback, so I would not need to walk out. I am also pretty certain that City are well aware of the strength of feeling against Tevez amongst the support. Another point to consider is the players, who could be adversely affected by his reappearance, not to mention the Manager and his staff.

Tevez playing for City again?

Not gonna happen.

Mancini has made the bold statement of saying for Tevez it would be "impossible" for him to play in a City shirt again. Coming from an ex Tevez worshipper there is nothing I would hate more than to see this man play for us again. It would be a slap in the face to Dzeko who has worked hard over the past 6 months or so and for the squad in general as I believe they'd lose respect for Mancini instantly if he decided to do this. I have full belief that he won't and Carlos will be sold in the summer.

People need to let go of this Nike-esque "impossible is nothing" mindframe. The media/fans are reading too much in him once again becoming part of the squad that simply is not going to happen.

^^^^
Nike edit.

Sorry, nice edit.

;o)

yatesy94 said:
Haha thought no one would notice. This is BM afterall how silly of me. ;)

Nah, mate - you were right when you edited it before. Nike is ''Just do it''

Sorry for the confusion.

It's Adidas.

Don't worry, I'll delete this post later... ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.