We should walk out.

Uber Blues said:
No thanks. I'm not for walkng out on City and thats what you talking about doing. That said if, and it's a big IF he does play for us again i will never aplaud him in anything, i would'nt boo either.
I really really dont like the twat or his advisor and the sooner they both find a rock to crawl under the better frankly.

this would probably be the most practical thing - pure silence; and/OR everyone turns their back in a silent non-moving Poznan.

I think it would be a little difficult to co-ordinate though because you'd have to get the message out to 40,000 odd supporters and get their agreement.

it might not do much for 'poor old Carlos' and his re-sale value either, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if he appears in blue again.. he's probably a month away from being fit, and by then we'll have our full complement of strikers once again.

even if he's back, apologises, trains and is available for selection, I don't think he's likely to get selected in a hurry unless we're really, really desperate and everyone's got broken arms, legs, and one eye gouged out.

;o)

If he plays I will support Bobby's selection and in turn support City. If you did walk out who are you walking out on Bobby or Tevez or indeed the club. We city have handled the Tevez game in the right and proper way. If he comes on and scores I will celebrate for City not for Tevez. I am a city fan and I support city. I hate the **** but I am CTID

Yes he needs a slap, yes he's a complete muppet and yes i hope he gets sold asap

however if he put a City shirt on again and gave the 110% he gave almost everytime on the pitch for us (lets say against utd just for added drama) i wouldn't care who scores or how.

Never forget Carlos taking off to Italy in the FA cup semi thinking we would crumble without him... He was counting on using that to his advantage if City lost in his new contract.

Seeing as we are on a hypothetical slant, what if his first game back was the derby at home and he bagged the winner - think we'd all find it a tad difficult not to celebrate.....

Anyway, isn't going to happen, more chance of me playing for City than that twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.