We should walk out.

mammutly said:
I know there have been hundreds of Tevez threads, most of which have (thankfully) been merged by the mods. But I have particular question that I hope can be left for a stand alone answer.

Football is about more than one player and any club loyalty has its limits. At the end of the day the game is a sport played by rules and there have to be lines that you just don't cross. Our players give the ball back to the opposition when the occasion demands it.

My point is, there are some advantages that are not worth having.

If Tevez comes on the pitch to play for us again, we should walk out. All of us. There has to be a line.

Agree or disagree? ( maybe the mods could set up a poll?)
If Tevez comes on the pitch it will probably be as a sub in the last 10 mins of a game. If we all get up and leave no one will know if its a protest or we're traffic dodging.

Citizen52 said:
He won't play. No offence but it's not even worth debating.

I will sell my three houses if he plays.

I dont know which is the more unlikely... Tevez ever playing gor City again, or you selling 3 houses in the current property market!

He will never play for us again 100% of that..

But some folk saying they would turn their back on the club and walk out if he did..

Remarkable thing to say.

No i could never walk out on My club just over some stupid ill feelings. We are all intitled to feel aggravated towards our employer/s, Wives, Partners but we know better than to stand up and walk out, what about the other players..

I'm going to say; I still like Tevez and hope that by some miracle he plays for us again and is better than before. I know it's unlikely but i can hope it will happen.
i would forgive him, if he's been missguided.

Not that he will ever play for us again, but if he did, I cant see any of us not cheering a tevez goal only cos its a city goal - its instinct, city score we go mad. after a few seconds, we realise its tevez who scores and boo the hell out of it, or just turn our backs in a silent, non moving poznan.

If he ever plays for us again, I'm going to boo the Weasel.
He has gone too far to EVER gain ANY respect from me.

I dont think he will ever play again but if it happens we should not do anything that impacts on the rest of the team and therefore it has to be the silent treatment solely for Tevez.
I would really like to know what the other players' reactions would be should he ever get in the squad again, let alone get on the pitch.

I'd follow the same policy I've been following since he handed his transfer request in; don't acknowledge him at all, and celebrate his goals only as City goals. It even took a bit of shine off the day seeing him lift the cup. Should have been Kompany doing the honours.

Anti-Joorabchian song (for when Tevez scores)

If Tevez scores, all of the Etihad can sing this song, which goes to the tune of "We're Not Really Here":

Ki-a Joo-rab-ch'n's full of crap
Ki-a Joo-rab-ch'n's full of crap
He leaves a mess all over the map
Ki-a's full of crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.