We should walk out.

mammutly said:
I know there have been hundreds of Tevez threads, most of which have (thankfully) been merged by the mods. But I have particular question that I hope can be left for a stand alone answer.

Football is about more than one player and any club loyalty has its limits. At the end of the day the game is a sport played by rules and there have to be lines that you just don't cross. Our players give the ball back to the opposition when the occasion demands it.

My point is, there are some advantages that are not worth having.

If Tevez comes on the pitch to play for us again, we should walk out. All of us. There has to be a line.

Agree or disagree? ( maybe the mods could set up a poll?)

Do you go to an all-girls boarding school?

What with this and the swapping Carrol for Tevez
story i had to check the date in case i had fallen
into a coma and woke up on the 1st of April

I'm amazed. Can't really believe I'm reading that City fans are going to turn their backs on the club in the run in to (hopefully) our first title in over forty years, because they disagree with a decision made by a club that has made that title challenge possible. Have you considered what effect supporters walking out would have on the team? Extremely unlikely to happen whilst Mancini is in charge anyway, but if it does, I'd urge those who are considering doing this, to think again and put the best interests of the club before any ill-feeling towards Tevez that you rightly have.

I am just totally fucking sick of this insane saga...Because Tevez and his scumbag agent cannot sell thier wares anywhere in the world they set about causing more disruption for Manchester City...that twats comments on Talksport should mean he is never allowed to step foot in our ground again...he slags Mancini off and then has the gall to suggest City have to honour Carlos's contract...total wanker of a human being. If Tevez has to stay he can train with the kids and play in the reserves till the summer.I would not believe any apology that came out of either of their mouths.
Fuck them both.

Oh and if Tevez ever did play again (I can't see it) I would not walk out on the team but I would ignore the little fucker.

Rasher said:
If he plays I will support Bobby's selection and in turn support City. If you did walk out who are you walking out on Bobby or Tevez or indeed the club. We city have handled the Tevez game in the right and proper way. If he comes on and scores I will celebrate for City not for Tevez. I am a city fan and I support city. I hate the **** but I am CTID

Only this.

IF he plays again, it will be with Bobby's blessing and he appears to be a man of honesty, integrity and principle. If its good enough for him, it's good enough for me.

Just as 1 other point I think City are handling this 'Tevez' situation brilliantly,basically saying 'he has a 2 /1/2 seasons on his contract and if we dont recieve the price we want he fucking stays here' so go and fuck yourself Kia

Bilboblue said:
NO.

Let him play, but if he scores, the whole ground should go silent.

I like this. I said at the time of the fallout following Bayern that I just wanted him to come onto the pitch once more at The Etihad so I could let him know exactly how I feel. Boo every fucking touch and if he gets on the end of one then total utter silence.

If tevez dons a manchester city shirt again, I will leave the stadium immediately and proceed home fast. I will then burn every connection I had with the club over 35 years support: my old programmes, my ticket collection, all my old fanzines. I will then drive as fast as I can to old trafford and buy a man utd shirt and put it on. I will send a nail bomb to tevez's house and dedicate the rest of my life to supporting man utd. My two city-supporting boys will have to find a new dad, one whos prepared to have that argie **** make a mug of him. I don't care what city win from that point afterwards, it will mean nothing.

That will show the snake if we all do the same.

Keyboards for justice . He never even played at Maine road, the fuckpig.

You can't have it both ways and abuse him for not playing for the club, and then decide to walk out yourself if he plays

Cutting of your nose to spite your face has been proved by experts as being a silly thing to do..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.