We Still Know What We Need To Do

southstandblue27

Our destiny is still in our own hands. If we win every game, we win the league. FACT. I know its not easy, but it was never going to be easy. The Premiership isnt an easy thing to win, but i have faith in this group of players, we have the class to win all our remaining games, we just need to pull our fingers out. We are 1 point behind, it is DEFINITELY NOT OVER. CTID.

It is as far as I am concerned. Sorry but no matter how positive I am we won't beat Chelsea and we won't beat Arsenal.

Not one to go on a downer but do you seriously see us doing that? Look at our away form and the fixtures to come. Yes they will probably drop points unexpectedly and while I can see us winning 17 or 18 at home I don't know if there is going to be enough on the road to supplement it.

we didnt create one clear chance today. Tempo only improved when we were a goal behind, that's not how towin the english league. Maybe serie A but not the premier league

this will happen again before the season ends only it will us dancing around when united lose, allways said we will have to beat them at home and after today nothing changes, we'l be having the last laugh

United have got the easiest run in you could wish for , and we've got one of toughest , i think that will be decisive !........But we keep fighting , its been a brilliant season CTID

Why cant we do it?! As far as im concerned we have the best squad in the premier league. In our squad we have national team captains, world cup winners and finalists. We dont have a team with no experience of being top of the league. All of our players are towards the top of their category. We can do it.

Rammyblues said:
It is as far as I am concerned. Sorry but no matter how positive I am we won't beat Chelsea and we won't beat Arsenal.

thaks i'l get to the bookies then oh could you pass on next weeks loto numbers i'l stick a pound on and order a new BM in the morning

marco said:
this will happen again before the season ends only it will us dancing around when united lose, allways said we will have to beat them at home and after today nothing changes, we'l be having the last laugh

I hope you're right, but they couldn't ask for a better set of fixtures coming up.

And we need to make sure that we perform well enough to advantage of any slip ips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.