We truly have the greatest supporters in the land..

sonnymancity said:
I think the last week has showed fans of other successful clubs what they could have become if they had the class and humor of City fans.

United have had one of the most successful managers in history at their club for decades now, yet the fans cant even create a short song to sing and show their appreciation to what he has done for their club.

Chelsea seem to be searching for some kind of identity and personality as a cub, singing 'we know what we are', as if its them against the world. When really its their own fans that have lost love for their club, the hierarchy and their players.

The humor, the respect, the class and the love from City fans is like no other. The fans just love each an every player....even if they're crap. They love the style of play, the manager's personality, the decency of the board, everything. And im yet to see another group of fans (maybe Liverpool to a certain extent) create so many unique songs and unique, humorous ways of supporting the team. The inflatable bananas, the Poznan, the Balotelli song, the MCFC OK...its all just simply brilliant. We dont even chant other fans to fuck off, nick nack paddy wack and all that other bullshit. We mock them with witty jokes that is beyond their IQ.

I used to enjoy being a fan of a 'smaller' understated club out of the limelight and media. I was scared a lot i loved about the fans and club would dissapear. But im am glad to say a lot of the identity remains, lets just pray the next generation of City fans who haven't experienced the tough times understand and continue this.
here here!!!!!

my favourite part of the green man was selling a bannana too a pissed up lad then him loosing it 5 mins after buying it and about 30 of us just all cheer at the same time<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 pm --<br /><br />if we do ever get too cocky we can just watch this... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOZgELbK_c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOZgELbK_c</a>

Timperley Soldier said:
sonnymancity said:
I think the last week has showed fans of other successful clubs what they could have become if they had the class and humor of City fans.

United have had one of the most successful managers in history at their club for decades now, yet the fans cant even create a short song to sing and show their appreciation to what he has done for their club.

Chelsea seem to be searching for some kind of identity and personality as a cub, singing 'we know what we are', as if its them against the world. When really its their own fans that have lost love for their club, the hierarchy and their players.

The humor, the respect, the class and the love from City fans is like no other. The fans just love each an every player....even if they're crap. They love the style of play, the manager's personality, the decency of the board, everything. And im yet to see another group of fans (maybe Liverpool to a certain extent) create so many unique songs and unique, humorous ways of supporting the team. The inflatable bananas, the Poznan, the Balotelli song, the MCFC OK...its all just simply brilliant. We dont even chant other fans to fuck off, nick nack paddy wack and all that other bullshit. We mock them with witty jokes that is beyond their IQ.

I used to enjoy being a fan of a 'smaller' understated club out of the limelight and media. I was scared a lot i loved about the fans and club would dissapear. But im am glad to say a lot of the identity remains, lets just pray the next generation of City fans who haven't experienced the tough times understand and continue this.
here here!!!!!
The cellar sums it all up perfectly for me, some of the best city fans "nutters"I've met.

sonnymancity said:

Great post

We met Kevin Horlock after the game down the road from Greyhound in the Shisha bar. He come and joined us for a Poznan dance. What a legend. He looked a little worse for wear alongside the other 30,00O blues

black mamba said:
MSP said:
You guys absolutely dominated that game yesterday, the only time I've heard Chelsea fans was when they scored.

Well we certainly had the better of the opening 65 minutes or so , but Chelsea rallied a bit after that ...... but they were always likely too , weren't they ?

MSP meant the fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.