We were excellent today from start to finish. Well done city

blueinsa said:
FCLB said:
Victory but bitter victory with too many controversial calls by the referee. This man seemed to turn City into a tool for United in their race for the title.
Manchester United fans must rejoice as their main rival to the title lost and can thank the referee.

You are one fucking bitter, sad and frankly boring apologist for anything Rag/French or Twatini!

Fuck off and cry somewhere else will you!

Agreed. No such thing as a 'bitter victory', what a load of shite.

Based on that performance
how about another 5 wins??

Bolton Wanderers
Tottenham Hotspur
Sunderland
Stoke City
Wolves

15 points is 40 points by jan 1st
league winning!!

Brilliant performance, first 70 minutes was as good as I've seen us play for ages. Liek the Arsenal game but against better opposition who were on their game, we just outplayed them.

Last 20 minutes we sat back a bit too much for my liking, and I think it's something we've got to knock out of our game. But I'll take that performance any day.

Makes you wonder where that sort of tempo and attitude and passion and desire has been for the last two months, and I still think missed opportunities when I look at the table today. But if we can carry on the way we've played the last two matches I don't think we'll have any worries about making top 4.

And I've never really been confident that we could do that this season.

magoo said:
Based on that performance
how about another 5 wins??

Bolton Wanderers
Tottenham Hotspur
Sunderland
Stoke City
Wolves

15 points is 40 points by jan 1st
league winning!!

Anything from 10-15 will be fantastic, don't see why not if wins against the Arse and Chelski can't give you the confidence I don't know what can!

Can't remember the stat, but first come from behind win in ......?

Thats the benchmark now. If we consistently have that level of endeavor we will push those CL spots very close.

probably the best match in this season !!
they players , with no exception, did a fantastic job today !

congratulations everybody !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.