We were not ‘lucky’ with champions league win. [Analysis] — it’s not what it seemed.

Blueroses

I saw the gem of tactical break down of what happened. I thought we edged it with Pep making changes but an analyst who watch game live thought we played Underpar but rewatched the game and saw something else entirely! We dominated in battles over pitch. I knew it was worthy win but hearing neutral break it down in short video was great.

Worth a watch!

Things do not just happen out of luck because there’s no such thing as luck. Nobody is ever lucky or unlucky.

Everything is about varied levels of preparation meeting or missing opportunity.

After we went one up we were pretty awful besides Phil's chance which he should've buried. We looked Panicky and allowed Inter to start controlling it and they created a few good chances which they should've at least buried one of them. I think we edged it overall though and Manchester City 1 Inter Milan 0 is all you need to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.