We will lose tomorrow

jimharri said:
mat said:
We've not beat the arse away for 35 years according to todays mirror. We must be due one.
That's quite an eye opener.... admitting you read the m*****.

It happened to be on the floor of the bog of the train i was working earlier.

Re: HI everyone - Wrexham FC petition

Stevecefn said:
HI everyone - Wrexham FC petition

hi everyone Wrexham fan in peace. i was wondering if you could please sign a petition regarding the leasing and ownership of my club's ground by the club's owners. at this minute in time the future dosen't seem bright for Wrexham Fc. Thank you

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/wxm2011/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/wxm2011/petition.html</a>

MODS!!!!!

Sticky???

larderland said:
can i ask why everyone on this forum is saying its a shoe in that well lose tomorrow??

im actually confident of getting a result!!fair enough no silva but tbh it could be a blessing as we really will need to pack the midfield and milner will add alot of protection down the wings replacng balotelli, could you imagine balotelli chasing back walcott etc???no team can go to the emirates and outplay and create more chances then them, you have to soak up the pressure defend well and counter attack.

ppl say we dont have creativity without silva??hmmm probably less creativity sure but none??adam johnson,yaya ,tevez,milner im sure there capable of making things happen...

if we had the same team out as west ham id be more worried because the game would prob end up 6 -5 to arsenal.

were not a small club so stop thinking like we are!!were not playing barca at the nou camp, we are playing the side who lost to wba at home a few weeks back..

arsenal 1 city 2

x2.

cleavers said:
Its the City fan mentality, big game+injuries=must lose.

Evidence though suggests there is no "must" anything with City, we've beaten far better with far worse.

Stop assuming defeat, we don't have the best away record in the league for nothing.

We don`t have the best away record,but not far off it !!

maine-road-ali said:
i would take a draw but silva is a big loss against a team like arsnal.
Styles make fight as they say…..Silva is the type of intelligent player who can cause us a problem, but someone like Millner cant do anything against our fullbacks who are twice as quick as he is, even if he somehow get past them, they will catch him. Millner vs Sagna is gonna get ugly

gooney said:
maine-road-ali said:
i would take a draw but silva is a big loss against a team like arsnal.
Styles make fight as they say…..Silva is the type of intelligent player who can cause us a problem, but someone like Millner cant do anything against our fullbacks who are twice as quick as he is, even if he somehow get past them, they will catch him. Millner vs Sagna is gonna get ugly

not as ugly as sagna....ye iv got no come back,u make a good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.