We will lose tomorrow

ppl lets think long and hard bout dis we are quite cappable of beaten arsenal dey seem 2 shit it against the top teams 4 instance dey were terrible against united and lucky 2 beat chelsea chelsea nvr showed up and normally chelsea whip dem

my prediction

city will win 2-0

gooney said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Funny, just reading a rag say Rafeal was the best right back to ever live.
Give me your three best right backs in the league

Based on what?

Some right backs are fantastic in their respective clubs formation but wouldn't be so great if asked to attack more or what have you.

I'd say Sagna is in the top 3, off the top of my head, Rafeal isn't even close.

oh didnt know we were talking bout world class rb's

fair enuf
homekit_ZABALETA.ashx

man city mad said:
ppl lets think long and hard bout dis we are quite cappable of beaten arsenal dey seem 2 shit it against the top teams 4 instance dey were terrible against united and lucky 2 beat chelsea chelsea nvr showed up and normally chelsea whip dem

my prediction

city will win 2-0

your spelling upsets me,i now feel less confident

gooney said:
Andouble said:
Arsenal have the most overrated fullbacks in the country.
Sagna is by some distance the best right back in this league……world class
I agree, but Mancini is wise enough to know that Milner will never beat him, so he will tuck inside to crowd the midfield and watch the overlap! R main attacks will b down the middle with tevez and yaya and Johnson down the right! If we don't beat u tomorrow iv underrated ur CB by a long way!

man city mad said:

my prediction

city will win 2-0
Ur fram de streetz bro

I think we will lose. Im quite sure we will lose actually. Victory would make everyone take us as serious title contenders. Maybe we will win it but then bottle it against Wolves and then go on a run of draws and losses? I dont know but somehow we will fuck up and not get a CL spot. Its just bound to happen you know. We will be laughed at and will go on another spending spree.

I cant be the only one that feels like it.

man city mad said:

my prediction

city will win 2-0

Samuel Johnson will be turning in his grave.

AIQ88 said:
I think we will lose. Im quite sure we will lose actually. Victory would make everyone take us as serious title contenders. Maybe we will win it but then bottle it against Wolves and then go on a run of draws and losses? I dont know but somehow we will fuck up and not get a CL spot. Its just bound to happen you know. We will be laughed at and will go on another spending spree.

I cant be the only one that feels like it.

Doctors can offer treatment you know ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.