We will never win back to back titles

chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Your link doesn't work, pal, but if you've been clicking on my name and frantically searching back on my blogs from years ago then that's amused me even more.

Please say you did. I love it when people do that. Makes me feel like Peirs Morgan being trolled by Daz The Apprentice Brickie from Dudley ;-)

Hi David

No I didn't search back, it was posted elsewhere recently and I remember having a bit of a chuckle at it

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=113#.VGuLocme7wI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article ... GuLocme7wI</a>

The only resemblance you have with Piers Morgan (not Peirs) is that you both share the same limited amount of knowledge about the beautiful game, despite both shouting from the rooftops and presuming everyone is agreeing with you along the way

I'm not usually one to drag up previous posts, as I imagine I've come out with some shockers in my time. But based on your article and especially your analysis of Zaba, Boyata and Savic, you can probably understand why you can't be taken seriously :)

Dave is obviously into Italian tanks....

chris85mcfc said:
Do you honestly think that the owners would have brought Pellegrini in if Pep, Klopp, Simeone or Ancelotti were available?

Give it a rest Chris...Why the fuck would our owners want Simeone,a man who came within seconds of winning the champions league. A manager who won La Liga against all the odds.
The irony of posters calling his teams a posh Stoke...Yeah,Stoke the team who came to our ground and did a fucking number on us.

Narghhh why would they want him......

So what?!

Like many, I spent my entire City-supporting life doubting I would ever see us win anything in my lifetime until a few years ago. The only major trophy in my entire existence had been when I was 4 years old and frankly too young to enjoy the moment.

We have now won 4 - Yes FOUR - trophies in just the last three years, including the League TWICE! That'll do me just fine!

Maybe I lack ambition, but I for one will die a happy man because of this.

And I don't for one moment fall for this media bollocks that any great team must win back-to-back titles. It's just nonsense made up to try to keep us in our place. If City were to do it, it still would not quite make us great enough, and a further ludicrous target would be invented.

chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Your link doesn't work, pal, but if you've been clicking on my name and frantically searching back on my blogs from years ago then that's amused me even more.

Please say you did. I love it when people do that. Makes me feel like Peirs Morgan being trolled by Daz The Apprentice Brickie from Dudley ;-)

Hi David

No I didn't search back, it was posted elsewhere recently and I remember having a bit of a chuckle at it

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=113#.VGuLocme7wI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article ... GuLocme7wI</a>

The only resemblance you have with Piers Morgan (not Peirs) is that you both share the same limited amount of knowledge about the beautiful game, despite both shouting from the rooftops and presuming everyone is agreeing with you along the way

I'm not usually one to drag up previous posts, as I imagine I've come out with some shockers in my time. But based on your article and especially your analysis of Zaba, Boyata and Savic, you can probably understand why you can't be taken seriously :)

Haven't read that article in years and years, but I'm pretty pleased with it in retrospect . I appreciate that if you'd have bothered to write a blog at the beginning of the takeover you'd have accurately assessed the future of every single one of players, rather than the 90% which I got largely right.

With regards to 'taking me seriously', the fact that you are trawling and digging around with search engines attempting to squeeze mileage out of forgotten corners of ancient blogs tells me all I need to know. When the seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown.

Have a look at some of the ones I did on Toma's website. I'm almost certain there might be another inaccurate prediction in there somewhere if you look hard enough.

Didsbury Dave said:
chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hi David

Haven't read that article in years and years, but I'm pretty pleased with it in retrospect . I appreciate that if you'd have bothered to write a blog at the beginning of the takeover you'd have accurately assessed the future of every single one of players, rather than the 90% which I got largely right.

With regards to 'taking me seriously', the fact that you are trawling and digging around with search engines attempting to squeeze mileage out of forgotten corners of ancient blogs tells me all I need to know. When the seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown.

Have a look at some of the ones I did on Toma's website. I'm almost certain there might be another inaccurate prediction in there somewhere if you look hard enough.

One thing that persists are those blinkers of yours over Nasri and Yaya ;-) But no gets everything right.

Haha. I'd say I've been proved right on both, OB1!

I said on that blog that I'd written one about yaya, but I can't for the life of me remember what I said. Chris what did it say? You can paraphrase if you can't remember it word for word.

Didsbury Dave said:

I said on that blog that I'd written one about yaya, but I can't for the life of me remember what I said. Chris what did it say? You can paraphrase if you can't remember it word for word.

You would say that ;)

Didsbury Dave said:

Don't let me wind you up David :)

chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

What a disappointment... I've already sent the kids out to get me some popcorn.

chris85mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Be honest. You've got printed out in your wallet with the others ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.