We Will Win the League - They're I've Said It

Project said:
If we are there or thereabouts after this run of tough fixtures we will win it, as United's 2nd half is much harder than ours. So at this point I wouldn't even mind a blip and we fell just a few points behind United. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

However there is a danger we come out of the Xmas period quite behind them. It all depends on how we approach those big games with Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. I don't think anyone would be surprised if we got zero points, or nine points from them.

i would be gutted if we got zero points from those three games i really would.
i'm not saying we will get 9 points but i really think we will do ok

tonea2003 said:
Project said:
If we are there or thereabouts after this run of tough fixtures we will win it, as United's 2nd half is much harder than ours. So at this point I wouldn't even mind a blip and we fell just a few points behind United. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

However there is a danger we come out of the Xmas period quite behind them. It all depends on how we approach those big games with Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. I don't think anyone would be surprised if we got zero points, or nine points from them.

those 3 games we could take 0 points. and still win the league comfortably.

tonea2003 said:
Project said:

I think 6 is realistic

Mancio said:
tonea2003 said:
Project said:

of course we could, but do you think we will? get 0 points that is

tonea2003 said:
Mancio said:
tonea2003 said:

my only concern is injuries. not the results.

If we do not have bad luck with injuries do not see how we could not win the league

Tricky_Trev said:
Honestly, i'm expecting us to be 2nd going into the new year. 5 points can be wiped out very quickly.

I've got us second after 22 matches, three points behind the rags. But I'm a pessimist and have us dropping points to Liverpool (a), Chelsea (a), Arsenal (h), Sunderland (a) and Spurs (h) in the next 10 matches. I also doubt the rags could go on a run of 9 wins in a row before drawing with Arsenal away.

Mancio said:
tonea2003 said:
Mancio said:

my only concern is injuries. not the results.

If we do not have bad luck with injuries do not see how we could not win the league

Totally right. We need a centre back in January desperately. If Lescott or Kompany pick up a serious injury we won't win the League. Oh, and a replacement for Tevez wouldn't go amiss....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.