We Will Win the League - They're I've Said It

Bilboblue said:
text off my Stoke mate tonight:

You lot will have to start throwing games in March and maybe February if you wanna win the league in the return derby!

I do like this.

Come xmas if we're still clear I'll be using a verson of this to the odd rag mate who still keeps in touch.

As for the OP I've been going for even longer than him but I too cannot see us cocking this up.

Paddy Power this morning on TS were quoting 8/13 for us to win the league, 15/8 for the rags & 16/1 Chelsea.

For those who are jumpy ask yourself where would you put your quid?

Yeah ok Chelsea is the value bet ;)

Wheelsy said:
We still haven't played anyone good.

spurs,and that's what's frightening how we swatted them away.
they had some good chances in that game,but each time gears were shifted through.

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
People need to remember its only 12 games in. We look fantastic but a run back through teams unbeaten after 12-14 games and top of the table shows only 1 team to have won the Prem out of about 8

Given the last two seasons, the only unbeaten teams as at November 21 went on to win the title I'm going to have to doubt your stats.

Your right its 4 actually out of 10

Look at our fixtures. Then look at the rags upcoming league games:

Newcastle
Villa
Wolves
QPR
Fulham
Wigan
Blackburn
Newcastle
Bolton

Calm the fuck down everyone!

Honestly, i'm expecting us to be 2nd going into the new year. 5 points can be wiped out very quickly.

One game at a time.

Tricky_Trev said:

Newcastle
Villa
Wolves
QPR
Fulham
Wigan
Blackburn
Newcastle
Bolton

Honestly, i'm expecting us to be 2nd going into the new year. 5 points can be wiped out very quickly.

One game at a time.

do you think the rags will win all that games with the form they are showing ?

Tricky_Trev said:

Newcastle
Villa
Wolves
QPR
Fulham
Wigan
Blackburn
Newcastle
Bolton

One game at a time.

explain where we will drop the points and i assume you think utd are going to win all theirs.
if utd draw one we will have to drop at least 8 pts given our goal difference for them to overtake us.

If we are there or thereabouts after this run of tough fixtures we will win it, as United's 2nd half is much harder than ours. So at this point I wouldn't even mind a blip and we fell just a few points behind United. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

However there is a danger we come out of the Xmas period quite behind them. It all depends on how we approach those big games with Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. I don't think anyone would be surprised if we got zero points, or nine points from them.

Its nothing to do with "unbeaten" though, we've won 11/12, how many times has a team winning the first 11/12 NOT won the league ? and our run in the league goes back longer than the first 12 games.

Anyone saying we've not played anyone yet, we've played 3 out of the top 6 (2 away) and won all 3 scoring 14 goals on the way.

Its not just a good start its a remarkable start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.