We would've got beat with 11 men

Re: We would've got dicked with 11 men

Hamann Pineapple said:
Got to get over that hard luck attitude.

very strange thread, do you have a pathway to an alternate universe or are you in need of some attention

Care to explain why we would've got dicked with 11 men? The evidence I saw was to the contrary.

So many hard luck stories here, I'm lost who to cry over first. Too many players were poor and had a perfect excuse. "The team try harder with 10 men " was not in it

Hamann Pineapple said:
So many hard luck stories here, I'm lost who to cry over first. Too many players were poor and had a perfect excuse. "The team played better with 10 men " was not in it
Ehm noway, what i saw, we pretty much dominated them the first minutes, and we played on level with them for almost the entire first half.
So how you can come to this conclution is beyond me.

Hamann Pineapple said:
So many hard luck stories here, I'm lost who to cry over first. Too many players were poor and had a perfect excuse. "The team played better with 10 men " was not in it

In the 3 mins of 11v11 we were on top, so...

argument-invalid.jpg

Hamann Pineapple said:
So many hard luck stories here, I'm lost who to cry over first. Too many players were poor and had a perfect excuse. "The team try harder with 10 men " was not in it
What are you on about? If any team is going to make a man advantage count it's Arsenal. A lot of the team played well and in the end we were unlucky to go down to 10 men so early.

What you've got to get over is that fact that it's hypothetical anyway, attitude is not relevant.

Just need to get back to winning ways next week you can't win them all.

The first 3 minutes ??? , do me a favour if I get the fuck up off the floor from fucking laughing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.