We would've got beat with 11 men

Re: We would've got dicked with 11 men

Rubbish. It would have been a very different game.

Mugged.

Hamann Pineapple said:
The first 3 minutes ??? , do me a favour if I get the fuck up off the floor from fucking laughing

I'm not sure what your motivation is here but it seems you're just out for a scrap.

We started off very well, could have easily took the lead, we had a man sent off, continued to play well until they scored a second, then a combination of fatigue and loss of spirit meant we capitulated.

I would never say we would definitely have won 11 v 11 but to say we would have got "dicked" makes little sense.

ultimateharold said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
So many hard luck stories here, I'm lost who to cry over first. Too many players were poor and had a perfect excuse. "The team played better with 10 men " was not in it

In the 3 mins of 11v11 we were on top, so...

argument-invalid.jpg

LOL

Hamann Pineapple said:
Got to get over that hard luck attitude.

absolute tosh.

we were the better side for most of the time we had ten men, with 11 it was a nailed on win.

not biased just the truth.

de niro said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

absolute tosh.

we were the better side for most of the time we had ten men, with 11 it was a nailed on win.

Lose the sunglasses Bob, we weren't good enough. I'd hate to share a dressing room with you lot. We were out fought. Boyata is no world beater. Ok, we dominated for 180 seconds, fair do's, but too many excuses are being made here.

Hamann Pineapple said:
de niro said:
absolute tosh.

Lose the sunglasses Bob, we weren't good enough. I'd hate to share a dressing room with you lot. We were out fought. Boyata is no world beater. Ok, we dominated for 180 seconds, fair do's, but too many excuses are being made here.

just because you repeat something doesnt make it so

Hamann Pineapple said:
de niro said:
absolute tosh.

how could we not be good enough? we had 10 men for 85 minutes.

pmsl.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Well done smart arse. Now piss off and stop wasting people's time

Hamann Pineapple said:
de niro said:
absolute tosh.

You username is funny.

That's all I've got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.