Weaknesses?

Roll On City said:
MCFC BOB said:
Kolo Toure, Aleksander Kolarov, Edin Dzeko.
^^^^^^^This.....and Lescott
I wouldn't say Lescott was a weak-link as such because he's fantastic in the air and his partnership with Kompany is one of the strongest centre-back pairings I've seen recently.

But his lack of composure on the ball and relatively slow decision making whilst in possession doesn't help and we need a replacement who is more confident with the ball. This is why we were after Javi Martinez, but ended up with Nastasic.

I've seen more reason to be worried about Kompany than Lescott recently personally, Lescott's passing and composure is just unorthodox rather than dangerous, I don't get scared with him on the ball as much anymore, I did when Kompany passed it back to him today, but then I thought that was an odd decision to pass along the box anyway.

A real weakness at the moment is simply movement, from the whole team, its certainly good enough and I think we've made improvements this transfer window, albeit if we had got what we wanted initially we'd have been improving the first XI indefinitely. So yeah, I'd just like to see the whole team defend situations better and finish things off a bit earlier, not too worried at the moment though.

MancAl said:
Torres? Jesus wept

Carroll? Jesus wept and again - then promptly threw up.

I would not swap Dzeko for Caroll plus 20 million quid.
Carrol will do well at a mid table / bottom half club like West Ham, especially under big fat Sams's tactics.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 am --<br /><br />
danny123 said:
Our weakness is Joe Hart. Beaten on his left side again today.

Assume this is supposed to be parody, othewise it is horse shit.

Johnson's shot took a big deflection, which Hart saved brilliantly. He was unlucky that the ball bounced up at a nice height for Zamora to be able to head in.

Our biggest weakness was FOY - yet another absolute shocker of a game.

It looks like we still have the champions hangover. By new year we will settle down and power on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.