Wealdstone FC for pre FA cup final fun and ‘stress free’ parking

Is there any space left for a couple of walk ups?
Hi unfortunately not.We are now SOLD OUT.As always a big big THANK YOU to all those who will be coming to our club Saturday week, wishing you all safe travels, as always looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.Also on the day we have had a Man City Shirt donated by your club to help raise funds for our football community project so if you can please buy a strip of raffle tickets which will cost £5 that would be great.The signed shirt we have been given is right winger Oscar Bobb to our worthy cause. Thank you

Hi unfortunately not.We are now SOLD OUT.As always a big big THANK YOU to all those who will be coming to our club Saturday week, wishing you all safe travels, as always looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.Also on the day we have had a Man City Shirt donated by your club to help raise funds for our football community project so if you can please buy a strip of raffle tickets which will cost £5 that would be great.The signed shirt we have been given is right winger Oscar Bobb to our worthy cause. Thank you
When I paI’d for cup final parking I received an email confirming my order was being processed but have received nothing since. Is this all I need?

Got my ticket too late to book Wealdstone this year and only used it for the first time last year. Having no real idea where it was I was surprised to find that it was in fact in the general area that I usually park up to get the tube to Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.