Wearing other teams shirts

mr t said:
SteWadda said:
Bought a mates lad a St Pauli T-Shirt when we were in Hamburg a few weeks ago and he isn't letting his lad wear it because "he is a united fan and is only allowed united stuff"

His lad was pretty gutted because my two both had one and it's got the skull and cross bones on which he thought was cool. He is only 5.

Anyway do you let your kids wear other team shirts?

Off the top off my head my two have, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Mainz 05, St Pauli, as well as Argentina, Spain and Italy shirts there's probably more.

I don't see a problem with it.

Well your off your fucking head!!! I support City and I wear a City shirt - end of.

Supporting a club is a passion not a fashion - St. Pauli - Skull and Crossbones - my fucking arse you shallow twat!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous but loving the passion/fashion rhyme.

I've got a Torino top that's too small for me and an Atalanta top that dwarves me. Damn my fluxuating waistline!

mr t said:
SteWadda said:
Bought a mates lad a St Pauli T-Shirt when we were in Hamburg a few weeks ago and he isn't letting his lad wear it because "he is a united fan and is only allowed united stuff"

His lad was pretty gutted because my two both had one and it's got the skull and cross bones on which he thought was cool. He is only 5.

Anyway do you let your kids wear other team shirts?

Off the top off my head my two have, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Mainz 05, St Pauli, as well as Argentina, Spain and Italy shirts there's probably more.

I don't see a problem with it.

Well your off your fucking head!!! I support City and I wear a City shirt - end of.

Supporting a club is a passion not a fashion - St. Pauli - Skull and Crossbones - my fucking arse you shallow twat!!!!!!!!!!!

A bit harsh.

BTW I don't wear any football shirts I was talking about my Kids.

Wearing replica shirts is a bit naff if you're over 14 years old, even more so if it's a really common one like Barca, Real Madrid, Brazil etc.

I must admit though, whenever I was abroad my lads used to ask for an obscure football shirt from wherever I'd been and ended up with quite a few - Polish 3rd division, local regional Spanish teams and the like.

I don't wear replica shirts to go to the pub, or to lounge around the house, I don't even really wear them to the match (although I have on occasion). I wear them, almost exclusively, to play football in. I have a fair few City shirts, home and away, and a few international shirts, mainly England, but also a Brazil, France, Italy and Germany one. The only club shirt I have other than City is an AC Milan one, and I've no idea where it came from as I don't remember buying it! I couldn't buy another English club sides shirt though, it wouldn't feel right.

Danny Hoekman said:
Wearing replica shirts is a bit naff if you're over 14 years old, even more so if it's a really common one like Barca, Real Madrid, Brazil etc.

I must admit though, whenever I was abroad my lads used to ask for an obscure football shirt from wherever I'd been and ended up with quite a few - Polish 3rd division, local regional Spanish teams and the like.

The shirts they have are the big teams or places we have been. They have a Mainz 05 one because we sat in the away end with them at the Allianz when we went Munich the other year.

I've got dozens of shirts for teams and countries all over the world. I've always bought shirts that I like since I was about 12 and don't see a problem with wearing the shirt of another team or country. My dad got rid of a load of them (although he claims he didn't) when he was decorating some years back. That included all of my old City shirts as well.

I had a notts forest kit back in the '80s when it was the first kit to come out made of shiny material (nylon acetate, I think it was)

I thought this was uber cool - and liked rubbing my cock through the shorts, it felt the same as wearing my granny's silky pants

wrong thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.