Wearing other teams shirts

Whenever I've been on holiday I've took a City shirt with me, as often you can find someone from another country in a bar who will swap with you.

Swapped this (from the Argentine league) for the 2002/03 City away top.

Had to have a damn good root for this, and no jizz stains to be seen

[bigimg]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6779/phuppimageegp.jpg[/bigimg]

Edit:

I also had a Wrexham top I had to play football at school in. We were so skint it's all my parents could afford.

I've had Barca, Inter and St. Pauli shirts and once begged my Dad for some Spurs shorts because they were a bit silky.

Country shirts I've had England and Argentina. I just love Maradona too much.

My strangest time was when I constantly begged my parents for these two shirts below...

[bigimg]http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/40/southampton-home-football-shirt-1981-1988-s_11716_1.jpg[/bigimg]
$T2eC16RHJIkE9qU3kVqfBP-ZshJ+Pw~~60_35.JPG

I used to wear Rangers shirts and would wear an Atletico Madrid shirt. I also have a Boca Juniors shirt from a few years back.

My lad's have Barca and Real Madrid shirts and the youngest has a Fenerbache shirt.

Never another English club shirt though. (actually, the oldest has a Hull City top from when he used to train there)

Got loads of them. Wouldn't wear another English team's shirt though.

I think it's actually quite encouraging seeing young lads in Barca shirt etc, maybe they'll grow up wanting to pass the bloody ball.

Crazy that someone could go off on one so passionately about St Pauli but get their political stance at the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

SteWadda said:
goatastuta said:
Why would you want a St Pauli shirt anyway??? Have you come across their fans? Neo nazi freak balls,who have an affiliation with celtic,coz they believe they're all IRA and hate the english!
Hamburg are a much better team,and their shirts and fans are nicer.

They are not Nazis. We went to game game while in Hamburg

In fact are they not famous for being anti fascists?

they are the leftiest fans you'll see. You'll see their shirts on Antifa demos regularly.

Wouldn't wear another English one personally.

I love Barca's away kit this season though (although it doesn't seem to be popular I just love bright kits), also saw a Lens one in a shop when I bought our away top in August that was mint. I'd probably get a collection of foreign ones if I had more cash.

i've had loads, i also follow a lot of foreign teams, obviously no where near to the extent i follow City, i've had Atletico Madrid, Hertha Berlin, AC Milan, Barcelona, Valencia and Argentina

Banned Tosspot said:
I've had Barca, Inter and St. Pauli shirts and once begged my Dad for some Spurs shorts because they were a bit silky.

Country shirts I've had England and Argentina. I just love Maradona too much.

My strangest time was when I constantly begged my parents for these two shirts below...

[bigimg]http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/40/southampton-home-football-shirt-1981-1988-s_11716_1.jpg[/bigimg]
$T2eC16RHJIkE9qU3kVqfBP-ZshJ+Pw~~60_35.JPG

Nice Pompey cups.

i have an arsenal t-shirt because i like the logo and they were my favorite big club.

now I wear it because I like the logo and they are my favorite small club.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 am --<br /><br />like the wolves badge and have a shirt with it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.