Wearing your City top in public

Always wear my top with no fear or reprisal. Who cares what anyone else thinks! I was lucky enough to be in Southampton last week and waved my scarf at four coach loads of rags going the other way. Prompted a few to point at me with the middle finger of their six fingered hands and wave their salt shakers at me too! Lovely stuff!

Got mobbed by a load of rags whilst doing the school run in Trafford.

"Don't like your shirt" "bit of dirt on your top" etc..
Told them it was champion. Soon shut them all up.
I had a rag **** say to me " there's shit on your shirt"
I said "yeah it came from your mouth...so fuck off"
I wear my shirt with pride and will be wearing it in Tunisia in a few weeks..who really gives a fuck what some dickheads say.

Always wore my tops throughout school when growing up. P.E non uniform days etc. Got absolutely terrorised for it. Only city fan in my year at high school. 03 till 07. So I've got thick skin from it. I even wore it for p.e just after the Middlesbrough 8-1 drumming. Best memory though was my form tutor for 5 years was a massive red. Always gave me stick in front of class. Always dreaded Monday mornings especially if we'd had a tanking at weekend. One that always sticks out though was the the first week back after the summer holidays. It was leading upto the City v United 07/08. For some reason i was confident we were going to stick one on them. I took my form tutor up on a bet, whoever lost they would have to wear the other teams top for the first hour of the day. His suggestion and after years of abuse I thought fuck it you red bastard. Massive regret straight after though! Well that Brazilian beauty Geovanni only went and stuck one in didn't he! I could only watch from the south stand and prey that city wouldn't fuck this up for me. The rest is history and yes he kept his side of the deal. I walked in with my top purposely arriving late so I was the last one in and threw it at him. The pain in his face as he put it on and sat for an hour was priceless. Geovanni was my god haha
Fair play to the red **** for sticking to his word. Nothing worse than a gobshite who won't back it up

On holiday in Wales, saw a large school party coming off the Quay at Conway. Several wearing City shirts not one Rags or Dippers shirt among them. Wouldn't have seen that 20 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.