Wearing your City top in public

What an ignorant twat that concierge was? Should have complained to the hotel

Should of shut the fucker up.

Anybody who stands back and takes any shit derserves it.

Perhaps I’m old school but I hear a lot and give it back 2 fold. Fuck them. Grow a pair of bollock ffs

Not you bobbyowen obviously.

I’m not a bullshitter or a fantasist.

I’m a realist. Do you ever travel on your own on public transport?

If you did then you’d know what I mean.

You sound like a gobshite of the highest order.
I'm 66 nearly 67 and wear my shirt everywhere and travel on public transport..I don't give a fuck what some no mark rag **** or whoever has to say.
If they get too gobby I tell them to fuck off ..
Always worn my colours regardless of wherever I am.. if some daft twat starts gobbing off tell them to fuck off..they usually all mouth anyway

I'm 66 nearly 67 and wear my shirt everywhere and travel on public transport..I don't give a fuck what some no mark rag **** or whoever has to say.
Always worn my colours regardless of wherever I am.. if some daft twat starts gobbing off tell them to fuck off..they usually all mouth anyway

I wear my city cap everywhere. In truth I use it as bait to draw the gullable in.

I’m in my 60’s as well but I’m afraid I don’t have your confidence.

Do you go to and from home matches on public transport then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.