Wearing your City top in public

What an ignorant twat that concierge was? Should have complained to the hotel

Should of shut the fucker up.

Anybody who stands back and takes any shit derserves it.

Perhaps I’m old school but I hear a lot and give it back 2 fold. Fuck them. Grow a pair of bollock ffs

Not you bobbyowen obviously.

I’m not a bullshitter or a fantasist.

I’m a realist. Do you ever travel on your own on public transport?

If you did then you’d know what I mean.

You sound like a gobshite of the highest order.
I'm 66 nearly 67 and wear my shirt everywhere and travel on public transport..I don't give a fuck what some no mark rag **** or whoever has to say.
If they get too gobby I tell them to fuck off ..
Always worn my colours regardless of wherever I am.. if some daft twat starts gobbing off tell them to fuck off..they usually all mouth anyway

I'm 66 nearly 67 and wear my shirt everywhere and travel on public transport..I don't give a fuck what some no mark rag **** or whoever has to say.
Always worn my colours regardless of wherever I am.. if some daft twat starts gobbing off tell them to fuck off..they usually all mouth anyway

I wear my city cap everywhere. In truth I use it as bait to draw the gullable in.

I’m in my 60’s as well but I’m afraid I don’t have your confidence.

Do you go to and from home matches on public transport then?

I’m in my 60’s as well but I’m afraid I don’t have your confidence.

Do you go to and from home matches on public transport then?
Yep I get the bus to Ashton unless her indoors gives me a lift but then I get tram from Ashton..
If any twat starts gobbing out you need to give it back and more..fucking wankers need putting in their place.
Wear your colours with pride mate..don't let a few scrotes put you off ..

Me neither ...

I saw more City shirts than United the other day in town .
Having just returned from holiday in Spain , the majority of shirts on sale were old Messi tops and Haaland city shirts. Saw very few tops being worn of any clubs but spotted 3 or 4 from City - not a single united top. Youngest lad wore his top a fair amount and not a peep although he is a big lad. Did have an ongoing battle in local shop ensuring the Haaland tops were in front of the Messi ones and trying to explain to the missus why its not a sign of immaturity but a matter of principle.

I wear City caps for luck in all kind of places and no-one gives me any shit. If anything it's a bit of a forcefield - people who are Blue will give you the nod and people who aren't mind their business. Only place I sensed a little bit of awkwardness was in Thailand - reckon that was some Thaksin-related baggage.
But I don't even wear shirts on matchdays these days - a) because I'm a bit of a casual (clothes, not the fighting) and b) because it's pricey enough buying shirts for the kids and it would be a dear do if I was buying them for me all the time too. I actually like most of the designs we're knocking out these days but I always think it looks good when fans just wear something blue to the match - traditional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.