Weather

Use sunscreen definitely. I’ve just had a mole removed and it looks like I’ve been attacked by a shark :-) gone off for biopsy View attachment 123274

Wishing you well matey. I had my first melanoma cut out and a 6"×4" skin graff on the back of my knee in 1985. My latest one was 18 months ago on my head. Use plenty of sun block people.

1000000507.jpg

My after treatment was fucking horrible having to use a cream that burnt any remaining cells away !

I won't post any pictures of that as it's fucking horrible

Last edited:
Wishing you well matey. I had my first melanoma cut out and a 6"×4" skin graff on the back of my knee in 1985. My latest one was 18 months ago on my head. Use plenty of sun block people.

View attachment 124101

My after treatment was fucking horrible having to use a cream that burnt any remaining cells away !

I won't post any pictures of that as it's fucking horrible
Thanks mate , the actual excision is on the back so should not feel anything, but I have a disabled wife with MS who I have to lift in and out of bed and out of her chair so the stitches are a bit of a nuisance but hopefully this should sort it for now, hope you’re sorted too mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.