Weather

I decided to ride the 500 miles in 30 days for the Alzheimer’s Society, got about another week to finish, lost count of how many times I’ve been soaked by torrential rain.

Must be a fukin struggle
Definitely a little too warm for my liking. Sounds weird but we never get time to acclimatize to summer here, all of a sudden, one day it goes to really hot. A month before we’re all basking in T shirts at 3c and feeling good about things

We’ve been zante last few years, last year was unbearable it was over 40c most days, Greece is too hot now, Gran Canaria in a few weeks where it’s “only” 31c at min :)
We went to Zante a few years back and stayed at the Poseidon hotel on the beach and it was fucking boiling hot. After about 11am the sand was too hot to walk on

Many years ago when I was doing an apprenticeship, before I got sacked, we did some work at Pendlebury British Legion, it stunk of stale beer and fags and was freezing cold. Happy days!
Do you remember this on Bolton rd. The smell of vinegar. Was next to the Legion.
Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 07-41-29 Norco Pickles Factory Bolton Road Pendlebury on the 12th… Fl...png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.