Weather

Arrived in Prague this afternoon at 2 30, 31 degrees, glorious sunshine.

Now it's 19 degrees and hammering it down.

Been like this for weeks apparently.

TV news is just the weather.

At a family wedding tomorrow, 26 and rain they say.

Not sure if it's better or worse weather wise than Sandbach, cold and rain!

On Corfu at the moment and on Wednesday it was 42 degrees, at the moment it's a balmy 35 at 11.15 am, never had so many Mosquito bites the little fuckers. And ido know only ourselves to blame, will stick to May / June in future

Beautiful sunny day here today , quick visit down the seafront, sea looked magnificent , from a distance you cant see the sewage in it that still has the cold water swimmers fuming

On Corfu at the moment and on Wednesday it was 42 degrees, at the moment it's a balmy 35 at 11.15 am, never had so many Mosquito bites the little fuckers. And ido know only ourselves to blame, will stick to May / June in future
We were in Rhodes in May pre covid, we had about 20 Mossies in our hotel room. I asked the incredibly unhelpful gaumless manageress for some insect spray and she told me I had to go to the store and buy some ffs. I did and they charged me 10 Euro's robbing bastards. The shops in Pefkos were a complete rip off.

In my part of Lancs we literally have not seen the sun for about ten days, just slow moving low grey clouds, not much rain, the last twelve months weather wise have been weird

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.