Weekend Prem Games Discussion thread

OptaJoe Opta Sports
6 - Andy Carroll had six shots off target today, more than any player managed in a single PL match last season. Awry.

Arf.

Premiership meeeh today, let's take a look at the Bundesliga:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryG7CYHhnw[/youtube]

What a strike!

riggymcfc123 said:
Easybeatz said:
Carroll is the definition of average

Every ball was aimed at him....Liverpool = the new Wimbledon!!! :)
Over at RAWK they're insisting that there wasn't a single cross to him and it was only down to his supernatural abilities that he managed to get his head to so many balls.

Not kidding. Wish I was.

Easybeatz said:
35mill or something hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahah still laughing to this day i swear on rawk couple weekks back they said he will get more goals than balo

lee-mcfc said:
Easybeatz said:
35mill or something hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahah still laughing to this day i swear on rawk couple weekks back they said he will get more goals than balo
I believe it was Aguero whom they were claiming would score less than Carroll.

taconinja said:
lee-mcfc said:
Easybeatz said:
ah sorry i was close

For those that are laughing at Rawk, why don't you wait for the posters who actually went to the game who might be able to offer more well rounded opinions instead of those watching from their armchair?

lee-mcfc said:
taconinja said:
lee-mcfc said:
ah sorry i was close
You're right to laugh though. :)

There you go, some of them are starting to realise, also some of them are seeing what we have been seeing, ie, they are playing a lot of hoof ball

I'm not one for knee jerk reactions anyone who knows me on here.

But im gunna say something I will stand by for the rest of the season. Andy Carroll will be the biggest transfer flop in the history of this club.

Nowhere near good enough, and not one who will improve vastly either.

35 million for someone with extremely limited technical ability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.