Weekend Prem Games Discussion thread

Blue_Times said:
For those that are laughing at Rawk, why don't you wait for the posters who actually went to the game who might be able to offer more well rounded opinions instead of those watching from their armchair?
RAWK is funny. Has nothing to do with the game for me really.

sam the drummer said:
Hahahahahah their mods have given a warning that anyone who abuses the players will be banned. lololololololol.

Wow, we can never ever complain about mods here if that is what other fans have to put up with.

Pheeny

Jerk moderator. Found drunk in charge of a bread roll @ Anderlecht away. Serves his whoppers with a satisfying smile.
RAWK Staff
Legend
View Profile

Re: Liverpool 1 - 1 Sunderland, (Suarez, Larsson) 13 Aug 11, BST 15:00 Kick-Off
« Reply #609 on: Today at 05:12:09 PM »
Just a warning - Needless slating of any player just to seem BIG will result in a ban.

sam the drummer said:
Hahahahahah their mods have given a warning that anyone who abuses the players will be banned. lololololololol.
Really? Wow. Might end up a wasteland.

Edit: And here if Ducado is serious. ;)

Ducado said:
There you go, some of them are starting to realise, also some of them are seeing what we have been seeing, ie, they are playing a lot of hoof ball

I'm not one for knee jerk reactions anyone who knows me on here.

But im gunna say something I will stand by for the rest of the season. Andy Carroll will be the biggest transfer flop in the history of this club.

Nowhere near good enough, and not one who will improve vastly either.

35 million for someone with extremely limited technical ability
hes not lieing

Love it, any criticism is proof of bigging up. No objective person could hold the view that Carroll and Henderson are overpriced. YCMIU

Quote from: Juan Loco on Today at 05:18:24 PM

Gonna be a long season.

Wonder if we can still tempt AVB to take over.

lol already throwing Kenny under the bus

One more thing, Henderson? -_______________- im struggling to see why we spent the money we did. He didnt exactly set the world alight at Sunderland.

but oh well! lets bounce back!

Carroll seems almost like he has no pace. Don't want to attack our #9 but he really isn't what Nancy was.
lol carrol is a donky with no speed

Anyone see ESPN.. Wenger getting bood by Arse fans getting of the team coach ??

oh deary me..

samharris said:
Anyone see ESPN.. Wenger getting bood by Arse fans getting of the team coach ??

oh deary me..
Well, they've got a team they should beat down hard today, which will paper over the cracks. Only better match for them would have been QPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.