Weekend Prem Games Discussion thread

Hes only 20, coming to a new country when you dont know the language especially since you have to be very vocal as a keeper is going to prove to be very tough for him...No doubt that would create nerves of their own..... Could turn out to be a huge flop (fingers crossed)

Typical bullying , frenetic scum football - just try and blast the opposition away. No guile , no craft just bang it up to Shrek and Young and pile bodies forward. The sort of football you would expect from a tyrant

Re: The Rags New Keeper

He has a wierd kind of hair style and facial hair.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm --<br /><br />He has a wierd kind of hair style and facial hair.

Re: The Rags New Keeper

"new schmeichel,ur having a laugh!"

Love the way he started playing with his socks as if that was the reason!

De Gea brings back memories of Fabian Barthez... I remember him having his fair share of howlers, most of them when he insisted on playing as an outfield player, though.

Re: De Gea

Dzeko's strike was actually very good, so despite all the rag bullshit, I don't consider it his fault.

But, this was really, really crap. I said during the preseason that this guy is hardly impressive, and it seems I was right (again ;).

Armaan said:
Hes only 20, coming to a new country when you dont know the language especially since you have to be very vocal as a keeper is going to prove to be very tough for him...No doubt that would create nerves of their own..... Could turn out to be a huge flop (fingers crossed)

English balls are the same size weight and shape as the spanish ones.. whats laguage got to do with it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.