Weekend Prem Games Discussion thread

Would be a brilliant result for the Baggies if they can hold onto the draw. Tbf they look worth it too. Sharner playing some good stuff, Long looking decent. De Gea looking nervy...who knows?

samharris said:
Armaan said:
Hes only 20, coming to a new country when you dont know the language especially since you have to be very vocal as a keeper is going to prove to be very tough for him...No doubt that would create nerves of their own..... Could turn out to be a huge flop (fingers crossed)

English balls are the same size weight and shape as the spanish ones.. whats laguage got to do with it..
I was talking about not knowing the language, must be odd for him since he cant really communicate with anyone

Armaan said:
samharris said:
Armaan said:
Hes only 20, coming to a new country when you dont know the language especially since you have to be very vocal as a keeper is going to prove to be very tough for him...No doubt that would create nerves of their own..... Could turn out to be a huge flop (fingers crossed)

English balls are the same size weight and shape as the spanish ones.. whats laguage got to do with it..
I was talking about not knowing the language, must be odd for him since he cant really communicate with anyone
Which is vital for a keeper in certain aspects.

Saving a timid low shot however is now one of them ;)

Armaan said:
samharris said:
Armaan said:

The only English he knows is " why the fuck didnt you save it" ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.