Weird Dreams - Explanations!

This morning had my first Covid related dream.

I arrived at a busy Salon to have my hair cut, usually use a Barber, but hey ho. As I hadn’t booked they told me to take a seat on 1 of 2 sofas for unbooked appointments. As I do 3 women arrive and sit on the sofas. While waiting I strike up conversation with 2 of the women, but one sitting nearest gets closer and I apologise for getting too close what with social distancing and the poss contraction of the virus. At one point she reaches her hand over and brushes mine and I am like ‘shit’ she touched me. Thankfully then I see a male hair stylist asking who is next, which is me, except the other Young woman, the one I don’t speak to gets approached as she is nearer this chap. I have to butt in and remind that I was first. He tells me there is another building they have which I need to go down the street for my haircut. He explains where but I don’t make sense of exactly where. He asks someone to show me and about three others follow. They look like customers too and no one seems to be sure except one. He gets us to the building which has corridors but it seems quiet and we are opening different doors but each are empty. Then I open some double doors and there is these nurses in a gym which is being converted to a makeshift hospital ward. I close the door and tell the others what I saw. One opens the door and speaks to a nurse who he seems to know and she says this is the correct place for my haircut. I was to see one of the nurses who will give me what they call a hospital cut....it is what they give to patients who require a cut when ill in hospital.

Woke up then before I got my hair cut.

I’ve started dreaming about queueing with my mates to get into a cricket match, pushing and shoving, laughing and joking.

normally my dreams are just me and Natalie Imbruglia...

my best was I was playing for City, Colin Bell had the ball, he passed it to me, I took it downfield, played it out to Tevez and ran on. Tevez crossed it knee high and I volleyed it....

and kicked the wife out of bed.

True story that.

normally my dreams are just me and Natalie Imbruglia...
You must be Torn mate..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.