Weird Dreams - Explanations!

These days I can relate things that happen in the day as triggers to my dreams if I can remember them.

Had one years ago that always sticks in my mind, pushed open a warehouse door to see sheep wearing suspenders driving dodgem cars on a sea of custard inside. I can 100% confirm there was no bestiality trigger for this one.

I used to always dream that I have killed somebody/many people and the cops were always just one step behind me.
The dreams were so vivid that I actually wondered (when I was awake) If I had actually done it and didn't remember.
For a few years I was deathly afraid of getting caught and locked up.

I used to always dream that I have killed somebody/many people and the cops were always just one step behind me.
The dreams were so vivid that I actually wondered (when I was awake) If I had actually done it and didn't remember.
For a few years I was deathly afraid of getting caught and locked up.
So that's why you went to Canada.

This is quite interesting.

I think the phone not working at a time when you are vulnerable is a fear of losing communication with others when you really may need it. The finding the hidden money, could be that you feel you may have revealed too much of yourself making you feel vulnerable and this manifests in the needing to block up the front door, .... deep down you value your privacy. The fact that you used junk mail to block up the door opening shows you are resilient though.

Just my take on it.
That is a good take,i have it down as me living in my bubble as i do and having people come into it which i don't like,i am a problem solver so i am not surprised i fin d a way to block the front door. I have very vivid dreams,i forget them soon after i wake up but these two keep coming back

My late cat used to have eating dreams. She’d suddenly start opening and closing her mouth quickly as if she was tucking in to Whiskas. It was before the days of smartphones so I sadly couldn’t record it. Very strange to see.

I’m having bizarre dreams on a regular basis at the moment. This morning was one of the most bizarre. Myself and three others had been captured by the bad guys of the piece and were hoisted onto an escalator handrail where a tube was to be used to connect us (!) then my grandad (RIP) walks past and he’s a baddie. I yell ‘you fucking traitor!’ and he just comes over and starts chitchatting. Then I start having a piss on my foot. I Try to take out some tissue from my pocket to dry off but it’s all clumped together.

I’m having bizarre dreams on a regular basis at the moment. This morning was one of the most bizarre. Myself and three others had been captured by the bad guys of the piece and were hoisted onto an escalator handrail where a tube was to be used to connect us (!) then my grandad (RIP) walks past and he’s a baddie. I yell ‘you fucking traitor!’ and he just comes over and starts chitchatting. Then I start having a piss on my foot. I Try to take out some tissue from my pocket to dry off but it’s all clumped together.
Sounds to me like you have been suffering from limpdick late!y.

In your waking life your grandad was someone you may have looked up to and perhaps you have done something with others your grandad (RIP) would not approve of and he is making you aware there could be consequences. Him chitchatting is him giving you advice. Pissing on yourself could indicate that you have lost some of your self control and the tissues are you trying to rectify that but so far something is preventing this.

Or you can just laugh at your dream and realise that you have a very creative mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.