Weiss

I disagree completely and tbh I will back the man who works with these players every day and clearly thought Weiss wasn't good enough and that Sinclair is the better option.

Braggster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
ell said:
We bought Sinclair because we needed a winger

What position does Weiss play?

CTID101 said:
Twice the player Sinclair is? haha.

There is a reason he is playing for Pescara and left for about 1m.

Too many on this forum get way over protective of players from our academy.

Not bothered about him coming from our academy, more bothered about wasting an extra 5 million or so swapping him for a player of similar ability, who like Weiss doesn't have a prayer of cutting it at city.
Agreed TFEH, the whole Sinclair thing doesn't really make sense. If we just wanted a cheap option Weiss was surely the man and, as you say, free.

based on what I've seen so far in Italy I can imagine why weiss has been sold. the guy has shown some great runs and scored a couple os quality goals but his game is definitely inconsistent , he doesnt defend and doesnt pass the ball , he always try solo runs. this is why he also has been dropped from regular to impact sub.

Ricardo Vaz Te would be brilliant for you, cost us half a million from Barnsley, surely one of the best transfer coups in recent times !

Markt85 said:
Ricardo Vaz Te would be brilliant for you, cost us half a million from Barnsley, surely one of the best transfer coups in recent times !
Utter shit at Hibs,amazes me to see him play the way he does for West Ham.
Funny enough Weiss was average up here as well.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Letting him go for peanuts is another fuck up for whoever is dealing with our transfers.
Peanuts?

Yeh because clubs were fighting over him. Fucking hell.

You make it sound like Real came in with a 20m bid and we said nah, here you Pescara just give us a mil.

CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Letting him go for peanuts is another fuck up for whoever is dealing with our transfers.
Peanuts?

You make it sound like Real came in with a 20m bid and we said nah, here you Pescara just give us a mil.
Yes peanuts we got 1mill for him, even Obertan who was absolute shite at United went for 3million. Weiss has good loan spells at Rangers and Espanyol yet we got fuck all for him we may as well as just kept him as a squad player instead of buying Sinclair.

greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Peanuts?

Yes peanuts we got 1mill for him, even Obertan who was absolute shite at United went for 3million. Weiss has good loan spells at Rangers and Espanyol yet we got fuck all for him we may as well as just kept him as a squad player instead of buying Sinclair.
Well when no wants him what do we do? tell the only team interested he will be 20m.

Well Newcastle wanted Obertan and offered 3m so he went for that. Pescara wanted Weiss and offered 1m and no one else made a bid so we sold him not that hard to work out.

Likelihood is that Mancini doesn't rate him and besides he probably didn't want to stay and either be stuck on the bench or not in the team.

He has been on pre seasons etc in the past before so had plenty of time to make an impact and he hasn't impressed. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.