Welcome Bernardo Silva

Not sure how well he is going to do at right back. Guess we'll have to see. Can't head, can't tackle, would fit in better at United.

What does this mean for Sterling?

I had/still have really high hopes for him, but I can't help but think he's going to get a lot less game time next season.

There was something in the air tonight,
In blue & white,
Bernardoooo,
He can score a goal for you & me,
For Man City,
Bernardoooo

I had/still have really high hopes for him, but I can't help but think he's going to get a lot less game time next season.
I think if we're being honest, he lacks the consistency in his touch, technique and composure to be a guaranteed starter under Pep, and always will.

Corbyn 'dancing round the Tories' are you serious. He's better than agent Hughes for us blues

That depends where he wants to use Bernado. Personally I don't think this will effect Raz. Centrally we are very stocked. Pep likes pace and width, sterling gives that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.