Welcome Bernardo Silva

Still can't get over how out of the blue this transfer was and how quick, amazing!

Still can't believe we got Bernardo. When we played Monaco it felt weird because I thought I was seeing double. I saw two Merlins playing in the field. David Silva is unique but if there's anyone ever that plays like Dave it's Bernardo. And for that price as well.

No assists , no goals, 0% pass completion to date, fucking waste of space, lazy foreigner, bring back Kevin Langley & Ged Brannan

Those were the days when brewers didn't have to disclose the alcohol content of their beer. Turns out Red Barrel was only a few degrees above the level where it could have been sold through supermarkets (Yes then beer wasn't available in Tesco etc). Amazing thing was some did manage to get pissed on it. Proving the placebo effect.
When Tiswas was on Saturday morning I think it was Lenny Henry who spoofed Trevor McDonald doing the news and he said to paraphrase "Watney's Red Barrel Brewey is to close, 10,000 gnats are being made redundant" classic, and it was supposed to be a kids show but was a cracking show when I was about 19 and Sally James was the icing in n the cake!!

Still can't believe we got Bernardo. When we played Monaco it felt weird because I thought I was seeing double. I saw two Merlins playing in the field. David Silva is unique but if there's anyone ever that plays like Dave it's Bernardo. And for that price as well.

Have to agree. Said earlier in one of the transfer threads, that this fella is the only player i've seen that comes
anywhere near what David Silva gives us.

When Tiswas was on Saturday morning I think it was Lenny Henry who spoofed Trevor McDonald doing the news and he said to paraphrase "Watney's Red Barrel Brewey is to close, 10,000 gnats are being made redundant" classic, and it was supposed to be a kids show but was a cracking show when I was about 19 and Sally James was the icing in n the cake!!
oiws9d.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.