Welcome Douglas Luiz

Vickery's opinion or not, Herrera could wind up the better player. He is an intriguing prospect on his own and just because he was loaned to MLS shouldn't mean he can't become a better player.

That's the spirit...
Sorry, what I meant to baaa.. I mean say was he's the dog's bollocks from watching him on YouTube the past week and a bit and is the future of the club and we've got one over on everyone signing the best-est young player ever-est.

Sorry for the realism.

Sorry, what I meant to baaa.. I mean say was he's the dog's bollocks from watching him on YouTube the past week and a bit and is the future of the club and we've got one over on everyone signing the best-est young player ever-est.

Sorry for the realism.

Or we have just got one of the best talents in world football for peanuts and along with Jesus and others, will be part of the backbone of a successful City side for years to come?

Positivity doesnt go down to well on here though as the doom mongers race against each other to get to the bottom.

Cheer up pudge ;-)

Tom vickery said Fernandinho was a poor mans paulinho..

No he didn't. That's completely untrue.

He said that Fernandinho for £34m at 29 was expensive compared to Paulinho who was one of Brazil's top rated prospects and just started in the confer cup for £17m.

He also frequently laughs at how wrong he (and a lot of others) got it with Paulinho, but for some reason a small portion of this forum have decided it makes him some sort of city hating rag clown with a personal vendetta against us and/or Fernandinho.

Vickery is a lovely, lovely bloke btw. Did a Skype video with him and he's so nice. May get stuff wrong but he's a great bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.