Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember a few transfers that generated this much noise where they lived up to it.

Figo to Madrid
Zidane to Madrid
Real Ronaldo to Barca
Real Ronaldo to Madrid
C Ronaldo to Madrid
Maradona to Napoli
Van Basten to Milan
Gullit to Milan

They all lived up to the hype, and Haaland is the same bracket as those players for his generation.

This is one of the biggest days in the history of the club, days like these have never come before, and they may never come again.

Enjoy it!
Stan Horne to City.

I've always believed that City were exactly right to wait for the right player rather than panic and just buy someone to fill the gap. I said last season that I would rather have Haaland than Kane, and I think that's why City hung on rather than pay an overrated price for an overrated striker. Well chuffed.
Tbf,Kane is a top player but not worth £150m at his age.

From your lips…

I desperately want you to be right, honestly. I’m just not big on tempting fate. Let him fit right in, have a good season, and I’ll dance in the streets with you after we win silverware!
You’ll be doing a lot of dancing. Can you dab?

welcome big lad, cant wait to see you in a city shirt, you are going to be decorated with medals and with a club u support.
cant wait to see you pair up with KDB and the rest

I'll be there! Was able to get some pre-sale tickets last week, thankfully. Chances Haaland actually makes the trip? I assumed it would be extremely low.
Enjoy!

Was offered the chance, but don’t have my schedule that far in advance, so passed thinking j could probably go if able closer to the date. Not at these prices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.