Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like release clause is normal for raiola clients,de light has 150 mil clause

350m is not reasonable for Felix, 150 - 200m for a Haaland is reasonable.

So you have found zero examples of an Elite club having reasonable release clauses for their top players.
Except that isn’t the number for Haaland either.

And I don’t know how oblivious you have to be to not have registered the example I gave. Griezmann was Atletico’s best player (in the season after the WC even!!!) and had a release clause of €200M that dropped to €120M on July 1st of 2019, which Barcelona went on to pay + a compensation.

According to you, some random guy on a forum.

It's not reasonable either, no one is paying 150m for De Light anytime soon... 150m for Haaland is still a good deal considering his ability, position and marketability.
Haaland’s release clause isn’t 150M and even the reporters who were just speculating say it’s above that. The person who told me the specific number said I could use it next week as more should be made clear. Not that I intend to continue to discuss with you, of course. But to those who want to discuss in good faith…

Haaland’s release clause isn’t 150M and even the reporters who were just speculating say it’s above that. The person who told me the specific number said I could use it next week as more should be made clear. Not that I intend to continue to discuss with you, of course. But to those who want to discuss in good faith…

I stated my opinion you're the one getting angry about it... if you can't handle differing opinions maybe a forum isn't the best place to be.

I stated my opinion you're the one getting angry about it... if you can't handle differing opinions maybe a forum isn't the best place to be.
Your opinion is based on a false premise and disingenuous overreaction. You proceeded to ignore evidence presented. Also, your post history here seems suspicious for me to continue to engage. You’re going on my ignore list from this point on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.