Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you are talking about in the first line
The thing is, it is not reasonably priced AT ALL from what I heard. In fact, it has elements in it that include club performance, which means it’s likely that it would never even come into effect.

If i was a Real Madrid fan or any club and he had a release clause in his contract then I would still see it as a negative unless it was an obscene amount of money like 900m.

Seems reasonably priced to me considering some of the transfer fees that have been paid before for lesser players.

Yes i would, unless it was one of those 900million jobs.

You're never going to convince me that him wanting a reasonably priced release clause in his contract is a positive, you can feel however you want about it.
Would you prefer someone else to have signed him on the same deal? Thinking maybe after two years if they do a united we can break the bank for him, on an off chance..

Seems reasonably priced to me considering some of the transfer fees that have been paid before for lesser players
It is not reasonably priced. You don’t know the number, I was told a number that I can’t share and it would be a world record and like I just said, for it to even come into effect it has elements regarding club performance that just make it even more unlikely. It’s there as a negotiation tool, trust me on this

Yes i would, unless it was one of those 900million jobs.

You're never going to convince me that him wanting a reasonably priced release clause in his contract is a positive, you can feel however you want about it.
If the player and agent want a reasonable release clause to get the deal over the line i dont see the problem , it will be down to my football club to win multiple trophies and help him win a Balon D'Or to convince him to stay the full length and beyond his current contract.
There are only three possible alternatives in Spain & Italy who have the glamour and prestige over us , because Bayern and the Dippers will not pay the salary ,and the Rags are ten years away from being competitive.
Really dont think a release clause is an issue , if we keep winning trophies at our current rate and add a couple of Champs league why would any player consider leaving.
The only player who left us at their peak was Sane and that was due to outside pressures , family influence etc., certainly not because of what the club was achieving.

Sorry to be one of those peopole who doesn't go and find the info himself. Could anyone tell me what the rumored details are of the clause in his contract. is it after a certain amount of year? What is the rumoured amount?

Personally before this deal was known, I would of been happy with Haaland and a hefty release clause. This side deserves an out n out striker and even if 3 years of Haaland, I would of snapped your hand off for it.

Would you prefer someone else to have signed him on the same deal? Thinking maybe after two years if they do a united we can break the bank for him, on an off chance..

If he was asking for a release clause that was reasonably priced at any time i would've just went for a different player, that's my opinion.

How many elite clubs have reasonably priced release clauses on their top players?

If he was asking for a release clause that was reasonably priced at any time i would've just went for a different player, that's my opinion.

How many elite clubs have reasonably priced release clauses on their top players?
The Haaland clause isn’t that much cheaper (the real number, not the speculated in the media) than the João Felix clause. It can’t be called “reasonably priced” unless you consider Felix’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.