Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Haaland clause isn’t that much cheaper (the real number, not the speculated in the media) than the João Felix clause. It can’t be called “reasonably priced” unless you consider Felix’s that.

If anything that just enforces my point, Felix is nowhere near that level and his is still 350m euros.

That's the level you think City are at? Same as Atletico?

If anything that just enforces my point, Felix is nowhere near that level and his is still 350m euros.

That's the level you think City are at? Same as Atletico?
Read the post above.
The Felix clause and the Haaland clause are set at a price that no one will pay.
And what kind of question is that? You asked “How many elite clubs have reasonably priced release clauses on their top players?”, now seem offended that I brought up Atletico, a team that won La Liga last season.

If he was asking for a release clause that was reasonably priced at any time i would've just went for a different player, that's my opinion.

How many elite clubs have reasonably priced release clauses on their top players?
Without knowing any except Messi at Barca who had a free one 10th June 2020 was the trigger date, all over the news.

Would you prefer he just had a 2 year contract so we could pretend to be elite, whatever that means?

How many elite clubs have reasonably priced release clauses on their top players?

Any club that would have signed Haaland would have a release clause on their top player or he wouldn't have signed. I don't see the issue. If he goes the clause would need to be activated and paid and we would have had x years and probably double the outlay on him. Just enjoy it assuming you're a City fan and let the CEO worry about the finer points of the deal.

It’s such a coincidence that @NoFullNameThisTime. ‘s first post in the forum had this line “Think liverpool will probably go on and win the league now”
This stood out at being a bit Scouse to me...

If he was asking for a release clause that was reasonably priced at any time i would've just went for a different player, that's my opinion.

Any truth in the rumours of Haaland being at the Villa game we reckon? Be absolutely mega if so.

Read the post above.
The Felix clause and the Haaland clause are set at a price that no one will pay.
And what kind of question is that? You asked “How many elite clubs have reasonably priced release clauses on their top players?”, now seem offended that I brought up Atletico, a team that won La Liga last season.

350m is not reasonable for Felix, 150 - 200m for a Haaland is reasonable.

So you have found zero examples of an Elite club having reasonable release clauses for their top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.