Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put any of our current forwards/false 9s in that situation and they are stood 10 yards outside the box when that ball comes across. Haalands hunger to get in the box and score is off the scale.
This is what I think. We have created so many chances the past two seasons, but we have sorely missed Sergio. Erling is going to have a field day on the end of KDB , Foden, Mahrez, Barnado , Walker and Grealish balls.

His movement for that goal is insane. Good luck trying to pick him up when he's sprinting in at that pace to get on the end of pinpoint balls. His tally next season might not be off the charts depending on how long he takes to adjust and click but its Frightening how many goals he's going to score once that happens. If he stays fit records will be broke.
I'm not sure that it was a pin point ball. He seems to have an ability to perfectly home in on the ball ... no matter where it is ... all while on the run.

I'm not sure that it was a pin point ball. He seems to have an ability to perfectly home in on the ball ... no matter where it is ... all while on the run.
Natural striker instinct , just like Merlin knew where where everyone else was o the pitch as a creative midfielder. This guy looks like Sergio on steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.