Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
found the big miss ...

Of course he starts missing these as soon as he signs for us. I hope he's just glitching and they fix him up asap because I don't want to see a scene like this one again.

FRTEjMiXsAEXzNI

I’m convinced at this point the hold up for the announcement is to do with Jesus’ departure.

Haaland must be taking #9, in which case out of respect the club will be waiting for the Jesus sale to be finalised.

I can’t imagine how quickly our new shirt sales will rocket once his number is announced.

I’m convinced at this point the hold up for the announcement is to do with Jesus’ departure.

Haaland must be taking #9, in which case out of respect the club will be waiting for the Jesus sale to be finalised.

I can’t imagine how quickly our new shirt sales will rocket once his number is announced.
Well I don't know why they would've done the photos last week if this was the case.

I think it's an image rights thing

Internationals? Had to get it done before Norway duty.
Not necessarily, we could've had him do it when he reported for pre-season in early July sometime.

I think they wanted it announced this week but there were some snags pertaining to the image rights that they are working through, and I think it gets announced early next week.

Not necessarily, we could've had him do it when he reported for pre-season in early July sometime.

I think they wanted it announced this week but there were some snags pertaining to the image rights that they are working through, and I think it gets announced early next week.
The thing that is hard to figure out is why did he go to the club to do media stuff and shoots if it weren’t to be released now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.