Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same top speed as Mbappe this season. Didn't realise how fast he is.

Mbappe 36.04km/h
Haaland 36.04km/h
I didn't either, and his pace plus his size is just genuinely frightening. He's going be bigger, faster, and stronger then just about every defender he goes up against.

Remember how he absolutely manhandled Dias, who's hardly small himself, in the Champions League last year?

I'm not sure that it was a pin point ball. He seems to have an ability to perfectly home in on the ball ... no matter where it is ... all while on the run.
Yeah I wasn't referring to that goal in particular, more on about how the likes of Foden, mahrez and kdb will have it drilled into them exactly where to put the ball and Haaland is going to be sprinting in time and time again to bury it, it will be unstoppable.

Teams aren't going to be able to just sit back anymore with that kind of threat to deal with, they'll have to engage with us further up the field which opens the entire pitch up for us. We're going to find a whole new level when it all clicks.

I didn't either, and his pace plus his size is just genuinely frightening. He's going be bigger, faster, and stronger then just about every defender he goes up against.

Remember how he absolutely manhandled Dias, who's hardly small himself, in the Champions League last year?
Be funny seeing him put VVD on his arse next season.

How many times in the last two years have we seen a ball across the 6 yard box with no one there? bread and butter to him. The timing of run he made to meet that ball was superb. Hes going to score a shit load.
Countless.

The thing is, that type of goal has become synonymous with City. Even after the 3rd against Villa, Tyler said something to that effect and it is true we have scored a lot of goals like that under Pep. What the media don’t realise is the number we have scored should be double/treble the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.