Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only just sinking in for me that we've got this kid.

I'm trying not to get too giddy, but honestly, his movement and positioning and finishing in the box are as good as I've ever seen, and the fact that he's younger than Foden and Alvarez just blows my mind. This will be the first time since 17/18 that we've had an imposing figure in our box, an imposing figure in their box, and Pep Guardiola.

And that season worked out pretty well.
Sergio says hello

All the fanny wipers on the in match thread will go into meltdown if he misses a couple of chances.

The match day thread is indeed a sight to be hold! Some of the absolute shite posted on it is truly special at times!? Pep is shit, the team is finished, we are bottlers, de Bruyne was finished at least twice this season, Foden has gone backwards, Ederson should be sold, the list goes on and on!

Anyone who doubts what this will do need only look at his goal for Norway the other night…… every man and his dog is going to be dragged towards him, if he doesn’t wolf it down, ; behind him will…

don’t be shocked to see us obliterate scoring records, and it won’t necessarily be because he’s on the scoresheet

The match day thread is indeed a sight to be hold! Some of the absolute shite posted on it is truly special at times!? Pep is shit, the team is finished, we are bottlers, de Bruyne was finished at least twice this season, Foden has gone backwards, Ederson should be sold, the list goes on and on!
Some fans are clueless just support our team

They are Ragnik like in their analysis.

Anyone who doubts what this will do need only look at his goal for Norway the other night…… every man and his dog is going to be dragged towards him, if he doesn’t wolf it down, ; behind him will…

don’t be shocked to see us obliterate scoring records, and it won’t necessarily be because he’s on the scoresheet
I can just see the carnage now in my mind with that extra space he’ll create for the rest ;)
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Foden get 20+ Premier League goals himself next season.
The piss is about to boil big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.