Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these extra goals we are going to be scoring lol
We will score roughly the same amount as we usually do.....most seem to think 100+ in the league is a given, be pleasantly surprised if we make 100.

It's only just sinking in for me that we've got this kid.

I'm trying not to get too giddy, but honestly, his movement and positioning and finishing in the box are as good as I've ever seen, and the fact that he's younger than Foden and Alvarez just blows my mind. This will be the first time since 17/18 that we've had an imposing figure in our box, an imposing figure in their box, and Pep Guardiola.

And that season worked out pretty well.

Can't wait to see him in a blue shirt, but a part of me thinks there is a chance he'll need time to adapt to the best league in the world. After reading all the comments, it seems i'm the only one lol

Can't wait to see him in a blue shirt, but a part of me thinks there is a chance he'll need time to adapt to the best league in the world. After reading all the comments, it seems i'm the only one lol
It kinda depends on which website you are in lol. A lot of people on Twitter and YouTube think he won't fit into Pep's style of play and that Alvarez is going to adapt easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.