Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance of that. Norwegian sports press is possibly even more hostile towards City than yours and the the cult is lapping it up. Haaland is a star when playing for the national team but otherwise he is being portrayed as a corrupt or gullible fool running errands for the evil arabs.
My friend drink in their jealousy. Piss boiling gone to a new level. The best young talent in the world is ours.

You are an angry little chap. Maybe some meditation would help? There is no punchline. The players I mentioned genuinely excited me when they signed.

Ps. you didn’t need the word actually to make your sentence work.
Oh ffs. You missed the joke. Stewart Lee is a comedian, famous for his long drawn out stories/jokes.

Some other good Erling specials on there too.
Yeah i’ve also got him to score 30, 33 and 35 goals aswell, 35 goals is 33/1 and thinking/hoping he gets 5 more goals and it jumps to 250/1. The guy is a machine, just need slightly more than a goal a game machine and it will be happy days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.