Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wrote Stewart Lee instead of Franny Lee.

Stewart Lee is the unfunny **** ie the comedian with no punchline.

Whereas you seem to be the dumb guy in this whole sorry saga.
Bluealf

Good morning. I did mean Stuart Lee. He knew my dad somehow and used to visit us. I was really exited to watch him play in blue. Misguided I know but hey, I was only young.

I don’t think this exchange can be classed as a saga and I don’t feel particularly dumb. Maybe you should reflect on your contribution.

Bluealf

Good morning. I did mean Stuart Lee. He knew my dad somehow and used to visit us. I was really exited to watch him play in blue. Misguided I know but hey, I was only young.

I don’t think this exchange can be classed as a saga and I don’t feel particularly dumb. Maybe you should reflect on your contribution.
Stuart Lee wasn’t very good, was it Malcolm who bought him, from Bury I think. Allison really fucked us up.

Well sad cafe reckon that Haaland will not fit the way we play , what they don't understand is, it's the way we played up to last season under Pep . Think Pep is gonna change football again.
I don’t think City will have to change the way we play. The amount of times the ball is rolled across the area and crosses come in to provide the opposition centre half with heading practice is crazy. The only difference next season is the Haaland will be on the end of them.

Last edited:
Bluealf

That may well be the case and I apologise but the other guy was still making a joke on the Stuart Lee name and wasn't calling you a ****.

Maybe you could also reflect on that as I reflect on not knowing a City name from the distant past.

What’s stand out to me there is the Swedish defender shit himself as he knew who was behind him. His presence alone is going to make us a scarier team.
Definitely. I remember in the home leg against Dortmund whenever he had the ball anywhere near the City box it felt like there was a collective holding of breath in the stadium. And amongst our defence.

Stuart Lee wasn’t very good, was it Malcolm who bought him, from Bury I think. Allison really fucked us up.
Frankly he was a hopeless signing. I went with dad to watch him at Maine Rd vs West Brom. He scored an absolute cracker. It’s the only contribution he made. Heady days. Sell your best players and replace with poorer or untried players.

That may well be the case and I apologise but the other guy was still making a joke on the Stuart Lee name and wasn't calling you a ****.

Maybe you could also reflect on that as I reflect on not knowing a City name from the distant past.
I have reflected and am pleased that we seem to be back on a cordial footing. I am sorry as what you say is true. Not everyone can be a legacy FOC like me.

I have reflected and am pleased that we seem to be back on a cordial footing. I am sorry as what you say is true. Not everyone can be a legacy FOC like me.
I have just got back in from the doctors and googled the bloke, he played 6 games and scored twice, I am forgiving myself for missing out on this beast lol

Though he seems to have been a prolific scorer in the soccer league :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.